Mercury Advisory Group experts provide direct consultation and coaching online and by telephone or VOIP
- Get guidance, coaching, and solutions from our experts
- Manage many common operational, staffing, revenue cycle and healthcare marketing and branding problems without consultant travel.
- Schedule appointments alone or as a group day, night, or any time in between.
- Personalized solutions and recommendations with every appointment.
- Private consultations between you and a dedicated expert
- Priority scheduling of to onsite consultation when necessary.
What types of problems can be consulted?
Many business problems and questions can be discussed and addressed with one of our experts in one or two sessions. Online sessions mean you will see your expert face-to-face through your device (computer, smart phone, iPAD, notebook, etc.) at a scheduled time that you pick.
Our experts can also assess, troubleshoot and provide coaching on the following matters:
- managed care and 3rd party payer contracting
- revenue management and 3rd party reimbursement troubleshooting of denied or delayed payments
- coding and billing, supporting documentation
- physician integration (IPA, PHO, MSO, NextGen ACO, Co-Ops)
- physician employment and contracting matters
- physician credentialing and privileging policy, procedure and criteria
- business startup, sale and wind-down exit strategies
- investor pitching
- market assessment and trends
- telehealth and telemedicine
- worksite health clinics
- concierge medical practice design and operations
- medical and dental tourism
- rehab and pharmacy tourism
- medical tourism facilitation and patient movement
- international patient department setup and operations
- medical tourism cluster design
- operational best practices
- brand messaging and image
- business naming, domain name selection
- website content, design and marketing language, and
- other types of business problems that are consulted in person at health facilities, clinics and your office.
You get the personalized guidance you need on the spot and a written summary report of what was discussed and your expert's recommendations and next steps with each session.