Mercury Advisory Group consulting experts are deeply committed to training and professional development. To the extent possible, they make every effort to accommodate non-profit association and professional society industry events as keynote speakers, workshop leaders and government forum panelists whenever their busy schedules permit.
Knowledge Transfer + Skills Building = Empowerment
DURATION & TRAINING FORMATS
Our experts lead practicums and learning intensive workshops, webinars and seminars that bring tools, tips and techniques to your group in half-, full-, and multi-day formats. Whether your requirement is for one speaker or an entire faculty, one focus area or a broad array of topics, we are at your disposal.
EXPERIENCE & DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE
Many of our experts are commercially-published authors of industry books and journal articles, with decades of public speaking and academic faculty teaching experience. Most will accommodate requests for book-signing sessions in conjunction with their appearance at no additional cost. Discount purchase agreements are available through the publisher. Commercially published author experts do not sell books directly and never sell books (or market services) while at the podium.
With more than 100 experts located around the world from which to choose, we can cover any topic in healthcare or medical tourism from a wide array of perspectives. Media kits are available by request for each speaker expert complete with biographies, awards and honors, bibliographies, topic areas of expertise, references, home city, and rates.
A sample list of the topics we cover include:
- ACO / IPA / PHO / MSO Development
- Billing & Collections
- Access to Capital
- Activity-based Cost Accounting
- Care Navigator Training
- Claims Denials & Appeals
- Clinical Medicine / CME
- Coding Compliance
- Concierge Medicine Startup & Marketing
- Culture and Language Awareness & Sensitivity
- Customer Service / HCAHPS / CAHPS
- Health Business Administration
- Health Facilities Accreditation
- Health Facilities Management
- Health Policy
- Healthcare Pricing
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle
- Healthcare Strategy
- HIPAA Training
- Hospitality for Medical Tourism
- Infection Control
- Managed Care Contracting & Negotiations
- Marketing, Branding and Advertising
- Medical English / Spanish / Russian
- Medical Case Management
- Medical Staff Leadership
- Medical Tourism Business Development
- Medical Tourism Marketing
- Medical Tourism Facilitator Training
- Payer Report Card Development
- PCMH Startup & Operations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Silent PPO Discount Recovery
- Social Media Marketing
- Telehealth & Telemedicine
- Worksite Health & Wellness
Learn more about individual experts, their availability and the topics and course outlines available. Contact us today.
Speakers require compensation in advance of arrival for all time and travel costs.